Thus, I want to ask everyone these questions that the above discussion may generate.
- Do you know what are your priorities?
- Do you have the priorities in the order of importance that you want them to be in?
- Do you have a plan to make sure your priorities are being met?
I hope that you are answering yes to some or all of these questions. If you have answered no to these questions then I am going to challenge you to set up an action plan.
- Step one write down or type into a document all of the things that you think are of importance in your life. This will be your list of priorities.
- Step two decide how important each of these priorities are to you. This will give you an idea of which ones should be given the most energy.
- Step three create a list of goals that will help you to make sure these priorities are going to met in your life. You should include both long term and short term goals in this list.
- Read and say your goals to yourself several times each day.
- Celebrate as you achieve each of your goals. Remember "If you dream, and you believe, you can achieve."
Let me know if this blog entry has been helpful.